Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: HM-1027-2011-1000ml
- from natural ingredients
- without filling, stretching and preservatives
- in amber glass surface, therefore microplastic-free
- Made in Germany by Hotte Maxe
- traditionally used for mucus dissolution in coughs caused by viruses or bacteria, COPD, dampness,
- According to a traditional recipe that has been handed down over the centuries!
- proven to strengthen and enhance the well-being of all horses
- to be recommended in case of feeding related undersupply of the respiratory tract
Selected herbs, horseradish, thyme, marshmallow, elderberry, aniseed, fennel, liquorice, etc. are gently processed in our Cossack Syrup® in a completely natural way according to an old tradition and handed-down recipe.
To ensure that the herbs retain their valuable ingredients and can continue to develop even after production, the Cossack Syrup® is filled exclusively in dark brown glass bottles. In this way, it retains its quality without possible harmful impurities from a plastic container.
Ingredients: horseradish, liquorice, fennel, aniseed, thyme, elderflower, ribwort, sage, water, honey
Doping: To be on the safe side, we recommend a waiting period of 3 days for tournament horses.
Daily dosage: Large horse: 2 x 50 ml, small horse/pony: 2 x 30 ml, intensive cure 3 days in a row daily 2 x 150 ml afterwards normal dosage
Delivery: Hotte Maxe Cossacks syrup in selected quantity.