Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not available, delivery time on request!
- Order number: PE-SLFR-63
- fly rug made from light and supple interlocking nylon
- highly breathable fabric
- long integrated neck cover offers more protection whilst grazing
- new double locking neck cover straps
- neck cover lined with non-static antibacterial breathable polyester lining over mane
- double lined over wither and shoulder with non-static antibacterial polyester lining
- shaped, designed and contoured over the wither and rump areas
- gusset system
- integrated wrap-around belly flap
- quick release chest clips
- supersize tail flap - double thickness
- stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- leg Straps MUST be worn
- machine washable (30°), dry naturally
The Super Lite Fly Rug is made from a revolutionary super lightweight material developed for protection against the sun, heat build-up and flies. Made from 100% lightweight nylon it offers incredible strength, durability and superior comfort for the horse. In the hottest climates it not only offers protection against insects, but helps to reflect the sun and keep your horse cooler than traditional fly rugs. Approximately 70% UV reflective. Perfect protection for warmer weather or horses who struggle to stay cool in summer months.
Delivery: Premier Equine Super Lite Fly Rug with Belly Flap in the chosen variant.