Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not available, delivery time on request!
- Order number: WB0063-BLUE-H5
- unique close fitting hoof boot designed to keep wounds, poultices and dressings clean
- suitable for use in the stable and can be used on sensible horses in the paddock
- designed using flexible and light materials to enable easy fitting and as a cost effective alternative to adhesive bandage and tape
- expectation: last 2-3 weeks under normal circumstances
- not indestructible and so is not guaranteed against breakage, due to the horse standing on the boot
- featuring a grooved sole for extra grip and a Kevlar® interior for durability
- asymmetric zip to give the boot a really close fit (and prevent it opening) stopping bedding and other debris from getting inside
- can assist in a number of ailments to the foot such as abscesses, punctured sole or bruised sole
- different sizes available
Do not use the Medical Hoof Boot (MHB) in place of an overreach boot to prevent shoe loss. The MHB is not designed for this application and will not protect against overreaching. We recommend always using a generous sized overreach boot over the top of MHB to protect it should your horse stand on himself or overreach. We recommend this on both front and hind hooves
The MHB is designed to be a snug fit so it doesn’t fall off. If you do not measure accurately or buy a size too big it can result in damage to the MHB due to the boot being trodden on by the other foot.
i) Measure width carefully before bandaging, with or without shoe
ii) Choose size per guide (don’t go to next size up)
iii) No need to add extra for dressings
Delivery: Woof Wear Medical Hoof Boot in the chosen variant.
|Size:||Cob, Full, Pony|