Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not available, delivery time on request!
- Order number: MA-0412-0222102-60
- for horses with short backbone, wide costal arch and slim chest. Length is always speciﬁed from buckle end to buckle-end
- detachable lambskin cover
- simple removal of the plastic insert and quick installation after washing
- visible surfaces with quilting, available in black
Many horses are very sensitive in the sternum area, resulting very often, in problems when saddling as well while riding.
The MATTES®- girths are made of a system of internal straps working against a plastic centre piece, resulting in absolutely equal pressure distribution on the sternum. The textile structure allows good ﬂexibility despite a relatively rigid construction. There is also the chaﬁng problem in the elbow area, with barrel shaped horses, where the girth has a tendency to slip forward. Generally a contoured girth with a narrow waist in the elbow area is ideal in this case.
Girths with detachable lambskin-cover:
- consisting of the base girth, padded with POLY-FLEX® and spreader insert for optimal pressure distribution
- with separate sheepskin cover with trim around edges to avoid edge pressure and chaﬁng
- stainless spring loaded steel buckles and D-rings for draw reins. Elastic buckle straps on both ends
- the Base girth cannot be used without lambskin cover
Girths should also be washed in the washing machine and dried in the tumble dryer. For this purpose put the base-girth into the wash bag and wash in the washing machine together with the lambkin cover outside of the wash bag. Tumble dry thereafter. Tumble dry. The temperature shall not exceed 30° Celsius. The best washing result can be achieved by using our MELP washing agent.
Delivery: MATTES Moon Short Girth in the chosen length.