Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not available, delivery time on request!
- Order number: PE-1027MBLK
- microfiber leather layer
- air-Tech ventilated neoprene layer
- comfort dry lining (CDL)
- shockproof material protecting splint and fetlock areas
- microfiber leather binding
- maximum protection
- excellent durability
- can be used on both front and hind legs
- PLEASE NOTE: Inside strap faces backwards towards the horse's tail and outside strap faces forwards towards the horse's head
- sold in pairs
Developed to encourage airflow and to keep joints and tendons cool. The ventilation allows heat build up to escape and cold air to pass through. For maximum comfort we have lined the inside with our comfort dry lining (CDL). The splint and fetlock area are protected by a shockproof material and then covered by our microfiber leather for extra protection. Double locking straps give these brushing boots extra security and make them a great choice for everyday use or for competitions.
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
Delivery: Premier Equine Air-Tech Brushing Boots Double Locking in the chosen variant.
|Colour:||black, brown, white|
|Size:||Cob, Full, Pony, X-Full|