Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not available, delivery time on request!
- Order number: PE-3006BRW-B
- shockproof material with Airtechnology
- half lined with grade 1 Merino Wool
- GP/Jump cut
- high wither design
- clear spine
- new spine and girth cover design
- cut away hem
- relieves pressure over the wither and spine
- maximum airflow
- minimises heat and sweat build up
- anti-rub protection
- adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- machine washable (30°), dry naturally
The used materials help to enhance the weight bearing areas, which relieves pressure on the wither and spine. A perforated synthetic shockproof layer allows airflow between the saddle and your horse’s skin. The perfect jumping numnah for those with sensitive horses who require a high level of breathability
Merino wool is a natural shock absorber and it thermoregulates. Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture and when used in conjunction with our advanced Airtechnology it allows moisture to escape, keeping your horse dry and comfortable. Together the fabrics provide a technically advanced system of protection and injury prevention.
Delivery: Premier Equine Airtechnology Shockproof Wool European Saddle Pad - GP/Jump Square in the chosen variant.
|Colour:||black, blue, brown, grey, red, white|