Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: ST-2229-105
- Widths in cm: 10.5 / 11.5 / 12.5 cm & in inch: 4 1/8" / 4 1/2” / 5”
- Ring-Ø: 65 mm - 2 1/2", Thickness 12 mm
- Widths in cm: 13.5 / 14.0 / 14.5 cm & in inch: 5 1/4" / 5 1/2" / 5 3/4"
- Ring-Ø:70 mm - 2 3/4", Thickness 16 mm
The special form of the mouth piece and the bent lateral pieces perfectly suit the anatomy of the horse’s mouth. The special bit form gives more space to the horse’s tongue and is hence especially suitable for horses that react sensitively to a higher pressure on the tongue.
Benefits of the double broken Loose-Ring-Snaffle:
- no pressure on the palate
- balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
- horses can easily be ridden on the bit
- no nutcracker-effect
- more forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Benefits of the Loose-Ring:
- the free sliding rings of the Loose Ring Snaffle enable the horse to adjust the position of the bit in his mouth. This tends to make the horse relax his jaw and chew the bit, thus encouraging the horse to accept the bit
- when picking up the reins the rings move so that the bit is automatically positioned correctly
- young horses or inexperienced riders should always gain experience with a loose ring snaffle before trying out a D-ring bit or other bits
Promises of the Stübben Steeltec Quality:
- no rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
- long durability due to selected materials
- a special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Delivery: Stübben Steeltec Anatomic Loose-Ring-Snaffle Double Broken in the chosen variant.