Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: ST-2233-125
- Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.0 / 14.5 cm & in inch: 5” / 5 1/4” / 5 1/2” / 5 3/4”
- Ring-Ø: 70 mm - 2 3/4", Thickness: 16 mm
- SWEET copper mouth with stainless steel rings
1 Bit - 2 impact levels:
- If you buckle the more angular side of the bit towards the horse’s tongue, the pressure occurs more selectively. The manual guidance of the rider can therefore be more accurate with quite more effective aids.
- If you buckle the round side towards the horse’s tongue, the pressure spreads over a larger area. The rounder side of the bit is a good option for sensitive horses.
Switching the sides of the bit from time to time prevents a desensitization of the horse’s mouth.
If the sign is visible on the mounting side, the more effective side is in use. If you cannot see the sign from the mounting side, the softer side is in use.
Benefits of a double-broken snaffle bit:
- no pressure on the palate
- balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
- horses can easily be ridden on the bit
- no nutcracker-effect
- more forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Benefits of the Rings:
- the movable rings of the snaffle bit automatically ensure the correct position of the bit in the horse’s mouth when the reins are taken
- the freely movable rings enable the horse to slightly change the position of the bit in his mouth, which stimulates chewing and leads to a better acceptance
- for green horses and inexperienced riders a snaffle bit should always be the first choice
Benefits of the Sweet Copper Link:
- better acceptance
- pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
- encourages chewing and salivation
- solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, No Nickel) with very high strength (stronger than Argentan)
- horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Promises of the Stübben Steeltec Quality:
- no rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
- long durability due to selected materials
- a special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Delivery: Stübben Steeltec 2in1 Loose-Ring-Snaffle Double Broken in the chosen variant.