Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: ST-2250-125
- Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.0 / 14.5 / 15.0 cm & in inch: 5” / 5 1/4” / 5 1/2” / 5 3/4” / 6"
- Cheek piece: 16cm - 6 1/4", Thickness: 14mm
- Ring-Ø: 85 x 60mm - 3 3/8" x 2 1/2"
- Sweet copper mouth
Benefits of the D-Ring:
- due to the specific shape of the rings (D-rings) the rider has more influence from outside on the horse’s mouth.
- the lateral guiding provides for a more stable position of the bit and prevents the bit from being pulled through the horse’s mouth
- the D-ring prevents jamming between the muzzle and the ring and thus prevents the lips and the corners of the mouth from getting hurt
Benefits of a double broken snaffle:
- No pressure on the palate
- balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
- horses can easily be ridden on the bit
- no nutcracker-effect
- more forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Benefits of the Sweet Copper Link:
- better acceptance
- pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
- encourages chewing and salivation
- solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, No Nickel) with very high strength (stronger than Argentan)
- horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Promises of the Stübben Steeltec Quality:
- no rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
- long durability due to selected materials
- a special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Delivery: Stübben Steeltec D-Ring Bit Double Broken in the chosen variant.