Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: ST-2253-125
- Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.0 / 14.5 cm & in inch: 5” / 5 1/4” / 5 1/2” / 5 3/4”
- Ring-Ø: 85 x 60 mm - 3 3/8" x 2 3/8", Thickness: 16 mm
- Stainless steel
1 Bit - 2 impact levels:
- the new 2 in 1 bit offers two additional impact levels in the horse’s mouth by simply switching the sides of the bit.
- If you buckle the more angular side of the bit towards the horse’s tongue, the pressure occurs more selectively.
- If you buckle the round side towards the horse’s tongue, you have a softer impact.
If the sign + is visible on the mounting side, the more effective side is in use. If you cannot see the + sign from the mounting side, the softer side is in use.
Changing the buckling from time to time prevents a desensitization of the horse’s mouth.
Benefits of the D-Ring:
- due to the specific shape of the rings (D-rings) the rider has more influence from outside on the horse’s mouth.
- the lateral guiding provides for a more stable position of the bit and prevents the bit from being pulled through the horse’s mouth
- the D-ring prevents jamming between the muzzle and the ring and thus prevents the lips and the corners of the mouth from getting hurt
Promises of the Stübben Steeltec Quality:
- no rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
- long durability due to selected materials
- a special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Delivery: Stübben Steeltec 2in1 D-Ring Bit Single Jointed in the chosen amount.