Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not available, delivery time on request!
- Order number: PE-210063N.1
- 1200D ripstop polyester outer
- multi-weight fill (450g, 350g & 200g) - heavyweight
- waterproof & breathable
- tough, strong & durable
- integrated snug-fit neck coverdouble locking Velcro neck cover straps
- elasticated shoulder gusset
- quick release chest clips
- antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- cross surcingles
- padded tail flap
- stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- detachable leg straps
- machine washable (30°), dry naturally
The advanced, technical multi-fill three layer zoning system, helps to regulate temperate. Ideal for horses who struggle with changes in climate which can result in the loss of condition and top line. Fill zones are divided by contrast tape on the outer body. The heaviest weight fill (450g) protects the large muscle groups on the top line. Medium weight filling (350g) on sides helps regulate temperature. Lighter weight filling (200g) at the front helps to prevent vital organs overheating.
Thanks to multi-fill technology this rug is naturally lighter than others of comparable weight, helping to prevent pressure over the top line and the wither area. The Cellular Zone offers superior warmth without added weight, making it our most breathable cold weather turnout rug.
Delivery: Premier Equine Cellular Zone 450g Turnout Rug in the chosen variant.