Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not available, delivery time on request!
- Order number: PE-206820056
- available in 100g, 200g and 350g weights
- thermo bonded filling
- crafted from antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester
- channel quilted monogram design on fabric outer and lining
- attachments compatible with all Premier Equine turnout/stable rugs that have a detachable neck cover option (except the 'Lucanta')
- highly breathable
- double front fastenings
- easy to attach to outer rug
- stainless steel hardware
- fleece lined wither pad
- designed to contour over the wither and rump area
- machine washable (30°), dry naturally
The standard Rug Liners from Premier Equine are perfect for increasing the warmth of your horse rug.They can be attached inside any Premier Equine turnout/stable rug featuring a detachable neck cover (except the ‘Lucanta’). Easily fitted, attached using two Velcro tabs either side of the wither and two clips at the rear. Once attached to the rug our liners are secure and will not slip.
350g: the heavyweight rug liner will provide optimum warmth and comfort for your horse. An ideal liner for horses that feel the cold, are clipped out or are prone to loosing condition due to cold weather conditions.
200g: the medium weight rug liner is a popular choice among people who require a significant increase in the warmth of their horse’s rug. Great for use during cold/bitter Spring, Autumnal and Winter periods.
100g: the lightweight rug liner is an ideal layer to add in to your Premier Equine rug. We would recommend using this liner to give your horse added warmth as cooler conditions begin to take hold.
Delivery: Premier Equine Horse Rug Liners 100, 200 & 350g in the chosen variant.