These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Content: 2 Stück
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: WRS100082
100% made in Italy developed to provide support to the suspensory ligaments and to contain... more
Product information "Zandona Therapeutic Support Boot Air Rear"
- 100% made in Italy
- developed to provide support to the suspensory ligaments and to contain the tendon apparatus
- 18 magnetic devices that improve cellular function, providing a natural therapeutic support from the hoof to the shin and by reflexology to the whole body
- for use during transportation of the horse and to decrease the typical post-work swelling.
- equipped by interchangeable inner band with COOLMAX (special fiber that carries moisture towards the outer surface of the fabric, keeping skin dry)
- extra protection to reduce wear due to friction on the outer surface
- elastic straps with Velcro closure are calibrated to optimize tendons support, ensuring comfort and grip
- dimension and absolute ergonomic shape guarantee a perfect positioning while avoiding any kind of stress
- a functional and practical alternative to traditional bandages that allows to avoid dangerous bandaging mistakes while saving time
- the magnet near the Yang meridian LIV (Liver - Ting LIV1), acts on the fetlock, on the superficial side-muscles and on croup-hip muscles.
- the magnet near the Yang meridian KI (Kidney - Ting Ki1), acts on the fetlock, on bones and hind-tendon.
- the magnet near the Yang meridian SP (Spleen - Ting SP1), acts against the excessive formation of synovial fluid and have positive effects on the small and big psoas muscles.
- the magnet near the Yin meridian BL (Bladder - Ting BL67), acts on the hoof.
- the magnet near the Yin meridian GB (Gall Bladder - Ting GB44), acts on the hoof and on the side-muscles.
- the magnet near the Yin meridian ST (Stomach - Ting ST45), acts against problems in muscles and fetlock.
- Analgesic effect;
- Anti-inflammatory effect;
- Increase of micro-circulation in cartilages;
- Acceleration of lactic-acid absorption process;
- Acceleration of toxins elimination process;
- Acceleration of osteogenesis process;
- Acceleration of cellular processes.
- Muscles, tendons, cartilages injuries;
- Ligaments inflammations;
- Bones fractures;
- Accustom the horse with gradual usage sessions, as it may initially feel a sense of tickling due to the increased blood-flow localized. For the first few uses, it is therefore recommended to monitor the horse to prevent him from injuring the magnetic devices.
- Can be used on horses of all ages and gender, if necessary permanently when at rest.
- Wear only at rest, when the horse is cold, to avoid possible nuisance that might irritate its behavior.
- in presence of injuries, do not use in the acute phase (first 5 days)!
- Do not use in the presence of visible bruising, open wounds, bleeding, injury or not treated infections because the magnetic effect could contribute to expand the area affected by these diseases!
- Do not use in combination with anti-inflammatory pharmaceutics, blood thinners or ointments active in the areas affected by the magnetic treatment!
- Do not use in presence of pacemaker!
- Do not use during pregnancy!
- This is not a medical device!
Related links to "Zandona Therapeutic Support Boot Air Rear"