Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: WRS100106
- 24" neoprene ice boots
- Nine pockets on the inside surface hold crushed ice
- Neoprene is insulated to hold the cold longer and will not absorb moisture
- Elastic pockets eliminate the trauma of crushed ice directly against the horse's skin and allow it to slowly permeate through, starting the treatment
- Covers the entire leg, knee, tendon and fetlock area
- Promote maximum cooling
- Secure fit
- Designed for front and hind use
- Sold in pairs.
- Height of boot = 62cm, Width of boot = 40cm
9 pockets sewn onto the inside of the boots can be filled with crushed ice, which will slowly permeate through to the horse’s leg providing ice cold treatment. These ice boots come up high over the knee/hock for maximum coverage and cooling.
First remove hair and dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
Delivery: Premier Equine 9 Pocket Horse Ice Boots in the chosen amount.