Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not available, delivery time on request!
- Order number: WRS100251.1
- italian leather jumping breastplate with running martingale attachment (removable)
- elasticated sides provide increased comfort and less restriction
- attaches to girth (with or without clip) and D-rings
- adjustable using buckles at girth and D-rings
- two additional D-rings on chest strap for lowering the martingale piece or attaching training aids
- high quality stitching
- stainless steel buckles, clips and fixtures
Breastplates are commonly used to help keep your saddle in the correct place and prevent it from slipping back. They distribute pressure evenly over the withers and chest causing minimal discomfort for your horse. This breastplate has a removable running martingale attachment which can be threaded through the reins and used to help prevent your horse from raising its head too much.
A stylish Italian leather breastplate with elasticated sides for improved comfort and less restriction around the shoulders. Buttery soft, highly durable and uncomplicated to fit, this breastplate is ideal for jumping as well as many other equestrian disciplines.
Delivery: Premier Equine Baressa Elastic Jumping Breastplate in the chosen variant.