Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not available, delivery time on request!
- Order number: WRS100253.1
- italian leather hunter breastplate with running martingale attachment (removable)
- attaches to girth (with or without clip) and D-rings via strong
- adjustable using buckles at shoulder, girth and D-rings
- luxury padded wither piece
- luxury padded chest protector
- high quality stitching
- stainless steel buckles, clips and fixtures
Breastplates are commonly used to help keep your saddle in the correct place and prevent it from slipping back. They distribute pressure evenly over the withers and chest causing minimal discomfort for your horse. This breastplate has a removable running martingale attachment which can be threaded through the reins and used to help prevent your horse from raising its head too much.
An eye catching hunter breastplate, lovingly crafted from the very finest Italian leather. Sumptuously supple and highly durable, perfect for everyday schooling, long days out hacking or even competitions. This breastplate attaches to the D-rings on your saddle and to the girth. It is easily fitted and adjustable at the shoulder, girth and D-rings so that you can fully optimise the fit to suit your horse’s individual needs.
Delivery: Premier Equine Norbello Hunter Breastplate in the chosen variant.